Due to our increasing number of events we are on the hunt for a new part-time Junior Event Manager with strong German and English skills.
“Architects, not Architecture” was founded in 2015 in Hamburg and already numbers 15 events and around 6.000 attendees. At AnA the well-known architects talk about their path, experiences and mindsets, allowing us to have a better understanding of their work. Because our focus is on the architects themselves, the speakers are not allowed to talk about their projects.
In 2018 we are expanding to 3 new countries – Norway, Spain and Denmark. Stuttgart, Oslo, Frankfurt, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Munich, Dusseldorf, Hamburg and Berlin are the cities where we are holding our format this year.
- Interest in Architecture and Design.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work and plan in a very structured manner.
- Ability to work independently.
- Team player with a positive critical and pro-active attitude
- Perfect German and strong English.
- Preferably living in or near Hamburg.
- Available for 10 to 25 Hours a week.
- Production planning including venue finding, coordinating teams and agreements.
- Looking after the registrations of the attendees.
- Communication with the press.
- Promoting the event online.
- Researching new speakers and cities.
- Establishing and expanding our partners.
How to apply:
Please send your CV or LinkedIn and a motivation letter and/or the answer to the question “what can AnA do better than it is already doing?” to fermin@